Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Text Field If Statement...

Level 2

Dear Adobe Forum members,

1. First of all I apologize for my English 'cos I am a Hungarian user and my language knowledgment is not the best..and nor with the program languages...

2. I know you have learned for years with program languages (Java script, Form Calc, etc..), so I would like to pay for your sevices if you reply to my problem and you can give me the right solution and it works...(I don't know if I can announce it here about the payment...?)

3. Here is my question:

I have a:

Text field (Text_01): Full Name

Check box (CheckBox_01): Yes/No (default value: unchecked)

Number field (Total_01): a fixed number (amount eg: $25) (default value is empty)

I need the help with this form:

If I enter a name (or focus on the text field), the check box need to be selected (checked) and the numeric field get the value (eg. $25) but when I delete the text field (or lose focus) ,the check box need to turn unselected (unchecked) and the numeric field get a value zero or empty again...

I have tried several option but my knowledgment is not enough to resolve this problem...:(

I use Live Cycle....

Thank you your interest en advance...and wish the best to you

Nyari Zoltan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Just post your query on the forum .....there are many talented people on this forum who can help you out.

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Former Community Member

There is no need for payment as this is a simple issue.

On the exit event of the FullName field you would put cod like this (Javascript):

if (this.rawValue != null){

CheckBox_01.rawValue = "Yes";

Total_01.rawValue = 25;

} else {

CheckBox_01.rawValue = "No";

Total_01.rawValue = 0;

}

Hope that helps

paul

Level 2

Dear Paul,

Very nice from you, it works, thank you very much..It helps me a lot...and I have learnt a lot through this sample..

May I use your services if I will have another one(s)?

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Just post your query on the forum .....there are many talented people on this forum who can help you out.

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----