Expand my Community achievements bar.

Table with calculations

Level 1

I have come upon a dilemma on the best way to add a drop-down list to my repeatable table that will replace the amount indicated as a negative number in the Extension column.

As an example, I have created a table that has calculations and depending on the result of the calculation (Extension), if a calculations results in a negative number in the Extension column, a drop-down list of items needs to be made available to the user to select an exclusion statement and the selected item from the drop-down list needs to "replace" the negative number.

I do not know if this is possible?

Here is an example:

ITEM    
QUANTITYPERCENTAGE
EXTENSION AND/OR EXCLUSION STATEMENT
DROP-DOWN OBJECT - Drop down list with choices for exclusions
Item A  106%$.60
Item B -106%$ -.60 (Wherever there is a negative number, I need the choice for the exclusion from the drop-down list above to replace the negative number shown in this column

Also, the drop-down list text with choices for the exclusions are longer statements than the column width of the Exclusion column size and I cannot make the drop-down box "expand to fit" and don't know how to have it extend across more than one column, i.e., the Quantity, Percentage and Extension Column.

I tried to use the Action Builder to change the status of the drop-down list from invisible to visible if a number is < 0.00 in the Extension Column, but I was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions on the best way to go about doing this would be greatly appreciated.

Kristie

0 Replies