Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Table overflows to second page but not third or more

Level 2

I have a table wrapped in a subform set as "Flowed" that can fit about 15 rows on a page.  The table overflows to the second page correctly if there are between 16-30 rows, but anything after that, it just overflows off the second page instead of creating a third page for the overflow.  I've checked to make sure that "Allow Page Breaks within Content" is checked for the page, the subform, and the table. 

I have this exact same problem with a text field that will only overflow correctly to page 2, but not any further.  Can anyone help me out?  What am I doing wrong?

0 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I can't think of anything that could cause this, there are some restriction options on the master pages but I didn't think they could cause this effect.  Can you post your form somewhere like Acrobat.com, Google Docs, etc and post the link here so we can have a look.

Regards

Bruce

Level 2

I think I know what I did wrong.  I made the subform that contained the table flowed, but didn't make the actual page flowed.  Once I changed that, it spanned multiple pages ok.