Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Table not showing up in Preview PDF

Level 2

Hello all,

I am having an issue with a form that I am making in Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES.

The project that I am working on deals with making a standarized quoteing template to make getting quotes out faster and whatnot.

The particular quote template that i am making will have the same information in the table for the Description column.

So I made the table using the Insert Table wizard and added the information that will not change from quote to quote.  *I took actual info off for legal reasons*

So I got the table looking the way i wanted it to, and thought great let me check it out in the "Preview PDF" tab.  So I clicked the preview tab and scrolled down to the table and only the headings show up  "/  *You will see this in the pictures below*

In "Design View".

design_view.png

In "Preview PDF".

preview_pdf_view.png

Any ideas?

I would appreciate any help that you guys can give me!

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I would need to see the form in action to determine why it does not show up. Can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please include a description of your issue with the email.

Thanks

Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

I would need to see the form in action to determine why it does not show up. Can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please include a description of your issue with the email.

Thanks

Paul

Level 2

Thanks pguerett,

I sent over an email to the above address.  Thanks for your help.

Hopefully this issue is solved for me soon

Thank you

Level 2

pguerett emailed me and solved the problem for me.

Thank a ton for the help, i can now finishs the templates!!!! 

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----