Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Table doesn't flow to next page

Former Community Member

I have created a form that we would like to use for minutes, this includes a table with the users able to add or delete rowas as required, what I am having trouble with is when a user enters a large amount of text in the text field in the table it is not flowing over to the next page so would appreciate any assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

You need to make sure the row, table and any subforms that it is in are set to "Allow Page Breaks within Content" under the Object tab.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

You need to make sure the row, table and any subforms that it is in are set to "Allow Page Breaks within Content" under the Object tab.

Former Community Member

Hi, I tried your suggestion but my table does not flow to the next page. The bottom rows of the table gets hidden and no page 2 is appearing. A few details on my table:

• It is just 1 table
  • I set some of the rows to expand to fit the text
  • Table is set to Allow Page Breaks within Content
  • Table is set to flowed

I would be glad to get further recommendation. Below is an screenshot of the form I am working on. Thanks in advanced.
screenshot.jpg