Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tabbing order defects

Former Community Member

hi everyone,

I am currently working on livecycle designer version 10. I am currently facing problem with tabbing defects. Even if I fill the value of object as "PROTECTED"

the fields are not getting skipped while tabbing. can someone please give me some suggestion about hot to deal with this problem.

thanks

3 Replies

Employee

It works fine at my end. Protected fields get skipped while tabbing to next field and also while going back to the previous field[through Shift+Tab]. Please check if you have actually saved the form after setting the field as "Protected".

Former Community Member

thanks Saket,

I have tried it. Actually the forms that I am working on are made in Adobe version 5.0 and I am trying to make changes in Adobe 11.0 which is the requirement.

So is it a possibility that the objects are not supported in version 11.0. Even if I am making the fields protected, the fields are not getting skipped.

thanks

Employee

Another option is to use xfa.host.setFocus(fieldName). This can be used to explicitly move/tab to a particular field you want. So, you can skip the field you do not want to tab into. If this doesn't work, please share the form.