Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tab Order Bug Fix

Former Community Member

Was there ever a bug fix for the tab order problems in version 8.2.1.4029.1.523496?

I'm trying to set tab order in a form, and it's all messed up. Designer isn't doing what I tell it to do.

Thank you!

3 Replies

Former Community Member

There have been tab order fixes in just about every version (mostly minor issues). Its hard to say without knowing your issue if yours will be fixed. If you wantt o send me the form I can try it on my versions. Send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com include a description of the issue you are facing in the email.

Paul

Former Community Member

Even though I have the hierarchy of my form set correctly, the tab order does not logically flow from left to right, top to bottom.

Just now, I deselected the Custom option, and the standard was mostly correct. However, 4 of the fields were messed up. So then I had to select Custom, put the tab order right, and hope that it sticks.

There's another form where I want the tab order to flow through one part of the form, then to another part, but that one's insisting to go left to right, top to bottom.

Does that mean there are two fixes?

Former Community Member

Its impossible to say without seeing the form in action .....your description sounds like you are doing it correctly but soomething is messing it up .....we have to determine what that is.

Paul