Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Suppress Workspace Message !!

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have a requirement to show a PDF form in workspace with does not have any complete button.

I am able to achive this on disable of Reader Submit option in my process.

But the problem is everytime I open this PDF from workspace I am getting a message as:

"The form associated with task 13438 does not appear to have submit buttons. You may need to upgrade your Adobe Reader version to 9.1 or greater and enable the Reader Submit option in your process."

message.jpg

Thanks --

Chalukya.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Each user can individually suppress this message by going to the Manage UI Preferences page and set the "Message Notification View Time" time to 'Notification Off'.

You cannot, however, do this on a system wide basis.  You may be able to customize Workspace to not display this message but even at that level you would be suppressing all messages and not just this one.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Each user can individually suppress this message by going to the Manage UI Preferences page and set the "Message Notification View Time" time to 'Notification Off'.

You cannot, however, do this on a system wide basis.  You may be able to customize Workspace to not display this message but even at that level you would be suppressing all messages and not just this one.

Former Community Member

Hey Robert Thank U,

you are right..

we can achive this by customizing the Approval Container in workspace..

Thanks --

Chalukya.

Level 1

Hi Chalukya, Do you have any thoughts on what kind of customization in the Approval Container of workspace gets rid of this message?