Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Submit pdf forms

Level 2

I have created a fillable pdf form to place on my web site for users to fill out online with the option to save it to their desktop, print it or submit by email online. How can I disable the 'resposes' file from being created. Also if the form is first saved to a user's desktop they get a canned instruction when they prepare to email it using their local or web email client. I want to get rid of that canned response also. Thanks for any help.

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Sending PDFs in e-mail is unreliable, because; everybody doesn't have client-side email software such as outlook.

You may want to check out:

http://www.pdfemail.net/

I'm not completely sure what you meant by "canned" response, but PDFEmail.net uses Microsoft .Net (ASP.net) scripts to attach the PDF or Data + PDF to a SMTP message, and sends a response message or redirect to a url indicating whether it was successful or not.

No programming required, however; the scripts can be modified to include saving the PDF to a file, database, or whatever.