Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Submit HTML5 Form to LiveCycle Server

Level 8

I have started working with mobile forms using HTML5. I am now developing a sample application using Workbench to submit an HTML form to LC Server, and display the submitted data using XML for testing and validation purposes.

For now, I want to test the submit process using the Preview PDF Tab. When I click Preview PDF Tab, and then click the submit button, I am unable to see or verify the submitted form data (XML format). I appreciate it if you can help me work though this sample to make sure it is working fine. See snapshots attached.

SubmitHTML5Form.jpg

1 Reply

Level 2

Set the process to record for playback.  Right click on process, Select Record and playback, select start recording.  Run your form and the come back to the process, Right click on process, Select Record and playback, select Play Process Recording. Select the recording you want to view and select OK.  In the bottom panel the will be an elipsis  in the dataXML row that can be clicked on to see data.  A dialog box will open, then click on the elipsis i the upper right corner to open another window with formatted xml data.