Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Submit form via E-mail button not working for those without Acrobat Pro. Button was added using LC ES3.

Level 1

I recently created a fillable form that can be submitted via email by using a button on it and posted it on our website. I created the form using Word 2010, then created the fillable fields with Acrobat Pro XI, then added the Print, Reset, and Email Form buttons in LiveCycle Designer ES3. The "E-mail Form" button does not work for everyone.

Could this be because people need to have Acrobat Pro to use the email button, is it a setting issue, or because of the browser they're using, or the way I made the form?

One of my co-workers has EI10 and cannot email using the button, but can use the print and reset buttons. He does not have Acrobat Pro.

Another co-worker of mine also has EI10 and can email using the button - she has Acrobat Pro.

0 Replies