Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Submit by emails forms sent to one of my other email addresses!

Former Community Member

Despite setting up the 'submit' button to point to one address, all completed forms are

being sent to my personal email address! Is there a generic email address p

reference that is confusing/overriding the email address contained in the submit button specification?

Phil

London UK

7 Replies

Former Community Member

If you would like to send me your form I will take a look at it and let you know.

Deborah

Former Community Member

Dear Deborah

Thanks for the offer. Here it is. Pretty basic I'm afraid, but I'm new to this!

Phil Marshall

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached files, including replies and forwarded copies, are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use.

If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Former Community Member

Hmm. I attached it. I'll try again...

Phil Marshall

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached files, including replies and forwarded copies, are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use.

If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon this message or its attachments is prohibited. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Former Community Member

Perhaps the forums do not allow attachments. If you have a personal email address just send it using that.

Deborah

Former Community Member

Where do I send it? I don't have your email address? Except for the forum link.

Phil

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL