Expand my Community achievements bar.

Submit Button Does Not Work...Purple one and Gray One

Former Community Member

Hello,

Please Help me.

I am creating a form and i wanted to test it first.

*             Created In Adobe Pro Extended.

*             Imported Into Adobe LifeCyle.

I wanted to test the form before I submitted it for the group.

note: somewhere....somehow... I made the "Submit Button", the Grey Button between the "Reset Form" and the "Print Form" use... "SEND FROM" TO: Test@Test.Com.

Also After I Import A New "Same Form Into ALC, I click on submit button and goto ""Object Field" and enter acquisitions@sixsigma2.com for the email address and change the email Subject.

However every time when I'm using ALC, I click File>>>.Distribute Form..... Distribute Form Pop-up Window Opens Up.

I Click "Manually Collect Responses In My Email In Box.>>>Click Next>>>Tick "Save a Local Copy And Manually Send Later.

I Save To "C:\Users\Nimda\Desktop\Long-Term Care Ombudsman Volunteer Application\Long-Term Care Ombudsman Volunteer Application_distributed.pdf"

Click Next>>>Click Finish.

I Then goto my desktop and open "Long-Term Care Ombudsman Volunteer Application_distributed.pdf" and try to test it and i still receive the same SEND FROM" TO: Test@Test.Com.

PLEASE HELP

How Can I Change That, as I want to test form using my email address and information, before changing it with the proper email address  and submitting it to the group.

Respectfully submitted,

Attachments.Respectfully Submitted,

Acquisitions@SixSigma2.Com

0 Replies