Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Submit a form through email with multiple signatures

Level 1

I have a form, where a number of people can digitally sign the form and email it to the next person. Designed in LiveCycle, with javascript and reader extended.

On the first sign and email, everything works great. However when the next person gets the form signs it and tries to email it, the body and subject is replaced by:

The attached file contains data that was entered into a form. It is not the form itself.

The recipient of this data file should save it locally with a unique name. Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 or later can process this data by importing it back into the blank form or creating a spreadsheet from several data files. See Help in Adobe Acrobat Professional 7 or later for more details.

Whats all the hocus pocus?

edit: Something I noticed is that, with some digital signatures, I disable a good majority of the form to read only "lock fields", then when I email I get the above text replaced in the body of the email.

0 Replies