Expand my Community achievements bar.

Stage in the Watchfolder

Level 2

Hi,

I'm trying to get a grip of teh Workbench for ES2. Lyfecycle ES2 is a tryout and iäm doing a simple setting for applying DRM on teh PDF file y configuring watchfolder.

Problem is that when file is added to folder "stage", it's delted and then nothing is added to any other folder at all.

I have no problems running this process with Invoke.

(server is restarted, service is restarted)

Any tips?

thanx,

ds

3 Replies

Former Community Member

There are a couple of things you can do to troubleshoot...

Check the server.log file for errors

Enable "Record and Playback" on your process in Workbench, run the process and then run the recording (in Workbench) to view the results\errors

The "stage" folder is where the files are temporarily stored while the process in running, it is normal for them to be deleted from the s"staged" folder, check for a folder named "result", this is where the completed file should appear if the process is successful.

Regards

Steve

Level 2

Hi,

Do i need a specific lifecycle es2 module for making this work? I mean i have rights management, pdf generation but not proces module.

Tnx

/ds

Level 2

Hmm, it seems that input folder is not created in my watchedfolders. I've used staged to dropping the files. Should i create input folder manually or should it be created by the service?

Thank you for the support!

/ds