Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Sourceset question

Level 3

Actually I have two questions; one a code javascript question and the other a functionality question.  First, I am adding fields to an imported PDF (5 fields).  I have setup the XSD and XML files.  I saved the form the only way it would let me (static PDF).  I then reopen the file in Adobe Pro, attempt to import the data from the XML, but all I get is the FIRST record; nothing else.  What I'm trying to do is create multiple PDF's from the XML data.  Is there a way to create multiple records this way so that we can print each one out individually?                               Second, assuming this is not possible, my next issue is with utilizing the ODBC connection as a method to collect and print the data.  One problem is that after I create the buttons (first, last, next, etc), I attempt to code the button in javascript.  For example, when I type xfa. I'm looking for the sourceset code, however it is not available.  Lastly, assuming I can get past this problem, is there a way to print all these records (hundreds) from this ODBC connection?   I know this is quite a bit, but these issues have been pressing for a few weeks now and I need some suggestions.    Thank you!

0 Replies