Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Some usage rights have been applied pop-up

Former Community Member

When I edit a form in livecycle I often get the pop-up:

I just click Yes and continue on, however; a coworker of mine is using fields from the forms to populate into an application they have built and cannot get passed the pop-up. Is there any way to disable the pop-up or something I can set to stop it? Thank you for any information you can provide.

1 Reply

Level 10

You get the pop-up because the Reader Extensions for saving the PDF is enabled...

They give you this pop-up because if there is any data entered in the PDF, it will be lost because LiveCycle can only modify the template of the PDF Form.

Which means the initial Form as it is created. Once you enable Reader Extensions you MUST remove the usage rights to be able to modify the form...

If you want to keep the data inside the form, you should keep a copy on the side to be able to re-enter the data inside the form once it is modified in LiveCycle.