Expand my Community achievements bar.

Signature field

Level 2

Hi,

I´m new working with liveCycle, and I would like to know how it works at technical level.

I have read documentation but I can not understand the procedure to generate the digital signature, I think that i need to put a signature field in my form and implement LiveCycle Digital Signature, it´s right?

I appreciate someone explain a bit about it or send a link to a page with detailed information or example.

Thank´s!

3 Replies

Former Community Member

You simply drop a signature field onto your form and when it is rendered the user can click on it and sign with the appropriate method. The LC Digital Signatures is used to validate signatures when the forms are submitted. The LC Digital Signatures can also be used to certify the document (server side) before sending it out.

Paul

Level 2

Ok,

And in side server what I have to do?

The module LC Digital Signatures come in the product LC Workbench/LC Designer or i need to install by separate?

Thank´s for your help

Former Community Member

It is part of the LiveCycle Server install (if you have the appropriate module). Before we go down that path can you describe what you want to do and then we can determine if you need it or not.

Paul