Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Set Time Field to accept single-digit entries

Level 1

How can I set the Edit Pattern in the Date/Time Field to accept single-digit entries?  If I type "1" in the field, all I see displayed is "1"; I must type two (2) digits in order to see the time format displayed.  I want to be able to type a single digit and still receive the time format.

3 Replies

Level 1

The Display Pattern was set to "time{h:MM}"; I attempted to set the Edit Pattern to the same thing, but it was tagged as invalid.  I used "time{H:MM}" in both the Display Pattern and Edit Pattern, and it was accepted as valid in both; however, single-digit entries still yield the same thing.

Level 1

Another way to ask the question would be, "Is there a way to keep from entering the leading zero when attempting to enter single hour times?"

For example, I can enter "01" to get the display to read "1:00".  Is there a way to keep from entering the leading zero to get the same result?