Expand my Community achievements bar.

Server setup so Preview HTML works?

Former Community Member

Hello,

Does anyone know if documentation exists for exactly how an ES4 Server installation needs to be configured so that the Preview HTML feature works from Designer?

I installed ES4 Server and pretty much used all defaults with the express setup. I can get to all server web sites from a client machine.

I entered the server URL in Designer (running on a separate client), but when I try to use Preview HTML for a form, all I get is a list of errors, starting with this:

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error while executing script html.jsp

Cannot serve request to /lc/content/xfaforms/profiles/default.html in /libs/xfaforms/render/POST.jsp

Exception:

org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error while executing script html.jsp

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspExceptionInternal(JspServletWrapper.java:691)

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:608)

etc etc

Thanks for any advice/direction here.

Joe

0 Replies