Expand my Community achievements bar.

Scripting Help !Urgent!

Level 2

I am working in LiveCycle Designer 8.2.  I want to add a button to my form that allows the user to add three additional rows to a table.  This table has 5 rows but I only want to have the three middle rows repeat.   I've attached the file.  The table I am workin on at the bottom of the second page.  Please help if you can.

-Susann

2 Replies

Level 2

Steve, thank you for the solution. I have determined that I need to go a different route with this project. And, I must have it done today. I am attaching the file again. It has changed a bit since you saw it this morning.

I'm working with the same table (Table 14). I have figured out how to repeat multiple rows of the table for the user to add another activity. My problem now is, within this same table I need to give them the option to selected multiple activity categories and list the budget for each. Each activity could have several different Activity Categories, which the user would need to enter the budget amounts for. The row with the drop down box needs to have the ability to repeat before they click the button to add a new activity.

Once I have this figured out. I need to combine all of the budget amounts in Table 14 into a budget summary in Table 15. I don't even know if this is going to be possible to do. And, at this point, I don't know if I'm making any sense.

Susann K. Wenzl

Office Associate IV

Curriculum, Instruction, and Innovation Team

Nebraska Department of Education

301 Centennial Mall South

Lincoln, NE 68508

Phn: 402-471-6692

Fax: 402-471-0117