Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Run a Script when you enter a page

Level 4

I have the script below in a repeatable subform, which does what I want by putting the value in place on each subform, but only after the cursor enters the first text field. Is there a way to have the action take place when the cursor enters the page?

this.rawValue=xfa.form.resolveNode(this.somExpression.replace("page2","page1")).rawValue;

Thanks for any assistance

Parre

2 Replies

Level 7

What event are you overriding? Calculate should run immediately when the form is opened, so you should have no problems.

Level 4

When the document is opened there is no data in the text field of the initial subform. Once the data is entered into that text field on page one when I go to the other page, only the first subform is populated. After I place the cursor in that text field of that subform then the other subforms populate. I hope I'm being clear.

Thank you very much for looking at this and please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Parre