Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

RTMP CPU usage

Former Community Member

hi,

We are using LCDS 2.6, RTMP protocol. Sometimes our CPU usage goes to 90% and when we analyzed the problem, we found the culprit is mychannel-SocketServer-reactor1  thread. I beleive this threas is started by LCDS flex classes.  Strange thing it happens only on certain machine.

Anyone has seen this issue before?

thanks?

8 Replies

Employee

Hi Amni23,

Can you provide your environment details? Also, do you have all the hotfixes applied?

Rohit

Former Community Member

HI Rohit,

We are using default jars that came with LCDS 2.6 and in our lab where we are testing LCDS on a   windows 2008 server and only functionality we are using is RTMP. Same application and same jars works without any issues on other machines.

thanks.

Employee

#1. You should get hold of the hot fixes for your version of LCDS and apply that.

#2. I believe LCDS 2.6 is not supported on Win 2008 server.

Rohit

Employee

Regarding Win 2008 server: Adobe publishes list of platforms on which LCDS is supported. Please contact Adobe Technical Support to help you out.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Community Member

Rohit, thank for response.

We are using only RTMP feature of LCDS, and that is all Java based jars, dont you think java's platform independence will play any role here? And also we are running same LCDS application on windows 2008 it works fine but on this certain machine it causes the issue and that too after running the test for 6-7 days.

Regarding support from Adobe, it seems to be very slow, i have sent a mail 3 days ago for LCDS pricing no one contacted me yet, if this is how sales respond then tech support will take months before replying

Level 1

Hi Amni23,

Could you please forward me the email you've sent regarding LCDS pricing to follow up on it?

Thanks,

Juergen

Former Community Member

Hi Juergen,

I have filled the online form.

thanks.

Level 1

Hi Amni23,

If you can provide me more information in a PM I can help you.

Cheers,

Juergen