Expand my Community achievements bar.

rights management for digital artwork to PDF sent to online printers

Level 1

I posted last year about this and learnt about LC management which is helpful,

its just the cost.

I`m a designer/illustrator and looking to print my digital artworks with online giclee printers to canvas who are in the U.S and U.K but I am in Australia.

I wanted to use livecycle rights management to give them access to printing my artwork yet keep it limited in being able to pass the file around to other printers..

However the cost for a single person is prohibitive,

I`m hoping adobe can set up something for digital artists to create confidence in sending out artwork as PDF to printers, like an online subscription plan for livecycle rights management, or pay per use or annual fee, something like this where adobe manage the servers..

I am using the creative suite lease version online for monthly rental of $130 and really enjoy the system of the 12 month contract available in Australia. I`m hoping to access something like this for live cycle management that is affordable for someone looking at getting high quality printers to print their designs.

$1000 to $2000 per year as a usage fee would be something I could entertain.

Communication with the print industry would be needed prior as they may have issues with having to access online files for high end printing.

0 Replies