Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Request For Training Providers in India

Level 1

Hi

We are looking for corporate  training in AdobeLiveCycle ES Designer and AdobeLiveCycle ES Workbench in India.
Please let us know the details of the same asap.

Thanks

Sudheer

5 Replies

Former Community Member

Hello,

To respond correctly to this post, I will require some additional information:

1. Company name and whether you are an Adobe Partner

2. Date and location for the training

3. Number of students to be trained

Thank you,

Gary

Level 1

Gary

Thanks for the quick response.

Here are the details

1.Company Name-IBM India.

2.Location of training -Bangalore,India.

3.Two Students.

Please let me know If I need to provide more info,mailme to my personal ID:anvh303@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Sudheer

Former Community Member

Hi Sudeer,

Thank you for the information. I am just tracking down your partner manager and will respond shortly

Gary

Former Community Member

Hello Sudheer,

I checked, and currently there are no qualified Adobe LiveCycle Instructors in India. Adobe itself will offer training to clients and partners based on demand; however, no schedule has been set at this time. So I will suggest the following;

1. Download Enterprise Cafe: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/enterprise/cafe.html: this is a tool that provides a great deal on information on LiveCycle and also provides a live feed of upcoming training events.

2. There is also the http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/videotraining.html which is an online workshop that can be used as an introduction to LiveCycle Training

You might also want to consider contacting your partner account manager. He or she may be able to arrange training with other partner/clients in your region.

Thank you

Gary