Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Removing fill color upon de-selection

Level 4

I have a check box that, when checked, causes about 3 other things to happen. The last thing to happen is that the check box itself is supposed to fill with color. All works great, except the color remains when the check box is de-selected.  I had a similar problem before and was told to add xfa.layout.relayout() to the end of the script, and that worked in that particular instance. However, adding it to this series of scripts, does not make the fill color go away upon de-selection.

Here are the scripts attached to this one little check box:

if(Monitored.rawValue==1){Page2.presence="hidden";}else{Page2.presence="visible";}

if(Monitored.rawValue==1){Page3.presence="hidden";}else{Page3.presence="visible";}

if(Monitored.rawValue==1){MP2.presence="hidden";}else{MP2.presence="visible";}

if(Monitored.rawValue==1){Monitored.ui.checkButton.border.fill.color.value="255,255,155";}else{Monitored.ui.checkButton.border.fill.color.value="255,255,255";}xfa.layout.relayout();

Does anyone know what is wrong with here?
~Jenny

3 Replies

Level 4

Okay, I solved my own problem simply by moving the script that controls the checkbox fill color to the beginning of whole line of scripts associated with that checkbox. I have no idea why that worked though, so I still have the knowledge gap.

If anyone knows why this worked and cares to share, I would be eternally grateful!

~Jenny