Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Reinstall Adobe LiveCycle ES2

Level 2

Hello,

I've been trying to re-install Adobe LiveCycle ES2 on my PC (turnkey solution).  The issue is that when I start the installer, a previous version of JBoss is detected and so it never lets me re-install the turnkey.  I have to choose manual install.  I did try the manual approach but the Database initialization step was always failing because the create table commands were failing with these types of errors:

2011-02-15 08:12:28,880 DEBUG [org.jboss.mq.pm.jdbc2.PersistenceManager] Could not create table with SQL: CREATE CACHED TABLE JMS_MESSAGES ( MESSAGEID INTEGER NOT NULL, DESTINATION VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, TXID INTEGER, TXOP CHAR(1), MESSAGEBLOB OBJECT, PRIMARY KEY (MESSAGEID, DESTINATION) )
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00901: invalid CREATE command

Create cached table is indeed an invalid oracle create table command, but I can't find where the oracle CREATE CACHED TABLE command is specified.  Other tables created successfully.

I'm now stuck between either trying to install the turnkey solution again cleanly in which case I need assistance on how to complete remove JBoss so that the Adobe installer thinks it's installing from scratch and will let me choose the turnkey option,

OR

I need assistance in correcting the Database Initialization step.

I've been researching this problem for a whole day now but I've been unable to get past this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry

0 Replies