Expand my Community achievements bar.

registry.ServiceNotFoundException

Level 10

I am getting the following error while opening the form from workspace ES2

ALC-DSC-012-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.ServiceNotFoundException: Service: /Process Management (system)/1.0/Render PDF Form.process not found.

What does this error mean?

I have verified (through AdminUI) that the service is running properly.

Thanks for any suggestions to resolve this issue.

Nith

2 Replies

Level 10

Usually the render service that gets installed with Process Management(system) is called RenderPDFForm (no space).

Are you using the Default action profile on your user step? Can you verify which render service it is using and make sure there is no space?

Jasmin

Level 10

Yes, I'm using RenderPDFForm; One of the supplied parameter(resourceURI) was wrong which caused the issue.

Now it is working fine.

Thanks for the reply jasmine.

Nith

DISCLAIMER:

========================================================================

"This communication is intended only for the named recipient and others authorized to receive it.

It contains confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately, and note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action you may take in reliance on this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated otherwise, this communication is not intended, nor should it be taken to create any legal and/or contractual relation or otherwise. Ministry of Finance (MOF) is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.

Whilst MOF undertakes all reasonable efforts to screen outgoing e-mails for viruses, it cannot be held liable for any viruses transmitted by this e-mail."