Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Recoding/playback pod beta program- No response to email

Level 2

From what I can read on this forum and internet, the recording pod is in private beta and I am suppose to send email to LCCS@adobe.com to be part of the beta.  I send all the use case detail and company information to this email address about 4 days ago but no body has read and responded to this email. Is it still in beta?

I tried to run the recording/playback sample with my credentials but I get following error in playback.html

"Error: no-fms

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:355]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:323]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:284]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/onLoaderComplete()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:225]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()"

The recording.html gives me following error. The mxml file doesn't have a place to set Recording storage URI or any instructions. What kind of sample code is it?

"RECORDING_FAILED: No Recording Storage URl is Set. Session will not be recorded

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:355]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:323]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/depot/branches/connect/1010/cocomoPlayer10.1/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:284]

"

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi there,

The only beta request we received in the last 4 days came from someone

named "Derek". Is that you?

nigel

Level 2

No, I am not Derek.

I will PM you the copy of the email so you can respond.

Thanks for prompt reply.

Level 2

Nigel,

I sent you few PM in last 7 days. If Nigel is on vacation, can someone reply?

Level 2

Adobe employees PM me and I was able to resolve this issue. Thanks.