Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Receiving Runtime Error while generating PDF preview in LiveCycle (Acorbat X Pro & WinXP)

Former Community Member

Hello everyone,

We have recently installed Adobe Acrobat Pro X. LiveCycle makes us problems whlie generating a PDF preview of a Doc. A runtime error appears.

RunTimeError.jpg

Provisionally, we can save the File and close LiveCycle and opening up the Reader, but that is not how we should going on.

Can anyone help us?

We r Using Win XP SP3 and Framework 3.5

Thank you

2 Replies

Level 8

Are you getting this error when using the LiveCycle ES PDF Generator product (server side PDF creation from images/office files)?

If not, and it is a LiveCycle Designer issue, you may want to post to either the Designer or the Forms forum.

Former Community Member

We are using LiveCycle only on Clients. And as far as I understood my Colleague this Error Message appears only when she wants to see a PDF preview of Document. In the LiveCycle Environment you have the possibility to do a PDF preview of a Document which you are actually working with. And this function does not work.

Hope you understood this Problem.

Could it be that this Runtime Error appears, because something is missing? Maybe .NET Framework 4.0 (actually we are using 3.5)

Thanks in advanced