Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reader pop-up after ES form submit troublesome

Level 1

After ES form submitted in Reader, pop-up only allows for save and attach to a new return email. I noted that an earlier pop-up said that if the recipient's email program was Outlook et al, data submitted directly (one click).  With Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo et al, the form had to be saved then attached to response. If true, the latter would be a big hassle for me and my Gmail recipients.  How do I at least get that form to pop-up again and is there a work-around so that it's a one click submission for all?  I would think that a correct answer would deserve at least 50 points.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Try resetting the warnings (toolbar Preferences > General).

p1.png

Steve

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Try resetting the warnings (toolbar Preferences > General).

p1.png

Steve

Level 1

Thanks for the reply. I had looked at that preference page and didn't understand the significance. There seems to be more buttons than there are explanations of what the buttons do. For an extra 25 points, can you suggest what I did to AA9 that causes the warning "Do you want to allow this program to make changes to this computer?" to pop up multiple times during a working session?

Level 1

Thanks. I set the adjustment to beep if a program tries to change the computer. Starting AA8 beeps every time. Is it trying to change the computer multiple times during a work session?

Level 1

Also, I sent a form to Gmail and tried to submit it without the save and attach method and/but it didn't work. I can't use a server to help for certain legal compliance reasons. If I am forced to use only email and I want the one click submit, am I totally out of luck sending forms to Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo?

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----