Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Reader Extension License Expired !!!

Level 4

Hi,

I was using trial version of Adobe LiveCycle ES2 and few days back my LiveCycle Reader Extension License got expired. Now Reader Extended Functionality stopped working for all previous modified files. However my LC ES2 is still working.

Now my question are :

• Where should I get the paid license for Reader Extension?
  • Should I have to buy LC ES2 too before using Reader Extension License?

I am a developer and LC ES2 would cost me too much. I am not going to use it for myself. Isn't there any developer's version for it ??

Thanks.

-

Abhinav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I'll add on to Paul's reply.

You have three choices:

1) Look to purchase the software, as Paul suggests

2) Use the Reader Extensions functionality that exists within Acrobat X (or earlier) Pro.  This allows the basic form fillin/save functionality, but is subject to license limitations for the number of users.

3) Load a new Reader Extensions trial credential from the trial page http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/trial.html and add that updated credential to your server.  That will enable the functionality for a few more months.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Former Community Member

You  will have to contact an Adobe Account rep to get the answers to your questions.

Paul

Correct answer by
Level 4

I'll add on to Paul's reply.

You have three choices:

1) Look to purchase the software, as Paul suggests

2) Use the Reader Extensions functionality that exists within Acrobat X (or earlier) Pro.  This allows the basic form fillin/save functionality, but is subject to license limitations for the number of users.

3) Load a new Reader Extensions trial credential from the trial page http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/trial.html and add that updated credential to your server.  That will enable the functionality for a few more months.