Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Radio Buttons to Populate and/or Make Available Text Fields

Level 4

Attached below is an image of what I am trying to accomplish. The Radio Button options are for the "Member" or "Non-Member" and the ID Number consists of two Text Fields, one with a comb character of 2 and the other with a comb character of 5. What I would like to happen is if the user selects "Member" they would be able to populate both fields, however if they select "Non-Member" the first Text Field would be populated with X's and the user would only be able to populate the second Text Field.

Sample.jpg

Thank you for reviewing this and any assistance would be greatly appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member
2 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Try this.

Untitled.png

Steve

Level 4

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----