Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radio buttons move in table when wrapped in new radio button group

Level 2

I have an evaluation form. It is built in a table with columns holding descriptions of Unsatisfactory, Needs Improvement, Proficient and Excellent.

Six rows describe components of behavior to be critiqued. I have added a radio button in the very lower, right corner of each cell. They were not mutually exclusive, so I selected each, right clicked, chose Wrap in New Radio Button Group. They now are mutually exclusive, but....

It is at this time, the radio buttons leave the lower right corner of each separate cell and stack on top of one anther in the two far right cells.

How can I wrap the radio buttons in a radio button group so they are mutually exclusive and yet have them remain where I put them?

Many thanks for attempting to assist this newbie. I am using LiveCycle ES4 and using Windows 10.

Unsatisfactory

Needs ImprovementProficientExcellent
The teacher's plans and practice display
little knowledge of the content,prerequisite relationships between different aspects of the contentor the instructional practices specific to that discipline

The teacher's plans and practice reflect

some awareness of the important concepts

in the discipline, prerequisite relationships

between them, and the instructional practices

specific to that discipline.

The teacher's plans and practice reflect solid

knowledge of the content, prerequisite

relationships between important concepts,

and the instructional practices specific to

that discipline.

The teacher's plans and practice reflect extensive knowledge of the content and the structure of the discipline. The teacher actively builds on knowledge of prerequisites and misconceptions when describing instruction or seeking causes fro student misunderstanding.
0 Replies