Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Radio Button names are lost when merging into spreadsheet

Former Community Member

I've created a .pdf form which includes many types of dropdown menus, text boxes,  radio buttons, etc..

All the non-radio buttons export properly to the 'report.csv' file when using  Forms>Manage Form Data>Merge Data Files into Spreadsheet

For example, I have a customer field that comes accross as filename.customer[0] in the 'report.csv' file.

However, all the radiobuttons come accross as filename.RadioButtonList[#] so I don't know which radio button is being referred to - the name is lost.

In the liveCycleDesigner, I've given all the radio buttons names, but they don't get exported to the 'report.csv' file.

What can I do so the radio button names appear in the 'report.csv' file when I merge form data?

I'm using Live Cycle 8.2

1 Reply

Level 4

I had the same problem; hopefully my solution will be of help to anyone searching this problem via a search engine.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4347266#4347266

Individual radio buttons cannot be named (only the overal exclusion group can be named) or else rawValues will not export.