Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Radio Button Lists that includes a text field in LC Designer 8

Former Community Member

I have a list of six radio buttons that I need to include a text field. When I force the field into the group, it separates the list into two sections. How do I add a text field in the midst of the radio buttons, but still have them all in one list? The weird thing is I did it somehow on another list, and I cannot figure out how I did it.  It was purely by accident.  Even when I try to copy and paste the one that does work, it doesn't stay with the new paste.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Not sure I follow ...can you elaborate and maybe include a screen shot or two?

Paul

Former Community Member

Radiobuttonissue.jpg

I hope this helps to clarify.  If not, let me know and I will try another method.

Former Community Member

It is the hierarchy that will determine if they are in separate groups. There shoudl be one RadioButtonList object with all six buttons below it then the

TextField should be at the same level as the RadioButtonList object. Perhaps if you email the form to me I can have a look ...it woudl be easier that way. Send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com ....please include a link back to this thread or describe the issue in the email please.

Paul