Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

"No Access to Record"

Level 1

I am using the Flash Player to record presentations for clients. Many times, after activating record button, a message appears; "No Access to Record". I emailed Tech Support for the company that host the web based software. They responded with;

Regarding the video error, sometimes the license files in your browser can expire and this type of error occurs. Here's how to solve it:

1) Go to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager08.html and hit the "Reset License Files" button and try it again.

2) If that doesn't work, try clearing your internet explorer's temporary files and cookies and that should do it.

That worked once but isn't working now. The problem occurs intermittently. Can someone offer a solution, please? Thank you in advance...

1 Reply

Employee

Sorry, but I don't know how we can help you. This forum is for a specific Adobe service (LiveCycle Collaboration Service). While we offer recording capabilities to Flash applications the similarities between this service and the one you use ends here.

You should really try to contact Tech Support for your product and try to have them troubleshoot your problem (maybe send them some screenshots of your problem if that can help giving them more info)