Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Quick Fix 1100.002 where to download, using Support is not working

Level 1

I am currently evaluating the ES4 product for accessibility features.  I require the Quick Fix 1100.002 so that I can verify the accessibility in Acrobat Professional.  (The language setting is always failing).

I have logged in to Adobe, but NO WHERE, NO WHERE can I download this fix.  I DO NOT have a support purchase as I am only evaluating this product.  I hope someone can assist me.

4 Replies

Level 10

Did you read this article? You have to contact the support to get the QF.

LiveCycle Help | LiveCycle ES4 SP1 | LiveCycle Designer | Quick Fix 1101.002

You also can set the document title and language form your forms manually, when Designer didn't this itself.

This article describes how to do so: LiveCycle Blog: Gesperrte PDF-Eigenschaften in XFA-Formularen ändern//Edit locked PDF properties in ...

Level 1

Thank you radzmar, but YES, I tried to contact support,but it just kept send me in circles, and circles...I don`t have a `paid`subscription to support and therefore could not provide the information that would allow me to submit my question to support.  But thanks.

Level 1

I have been having this same issue.  Adobe's support structure is by far and away the most asinine setup I have ever seen.  JUST GIVE ME A DAMN DOWNLOAD FOR QUICK FIXES

Level 1

I agree, even with support its impossible to get the quick-fix...