Expand my Community achievements bar.

Quick Fix 1100.002 where to download, using Support is not working

Level 1

I am currently evaluating the ES4 product for accessibility features.  I require the Quick Fix 1100.002 so that I can verify the accessibility in Acrobat Professional.  (The language setting is always failing).

I have logged in to Adobe, but NO WHERE, NO WHERE can I download this fix.  I DO NOT have a support purchase as I am only evaluating this product.  I hope someone can assist me.

4 Replies

Level 10

Did you read this article? You have to contact the support to get the QF.

LiveCycle Help | LiveCycle ES4 SP1 | LiveCycle Designer | Quick Fix 1101.002

You also can set the document title and language form your forms manually, when Designer didn't this itself.

This article describes how to do so: LiveCycle Blog: Gesperrte PDF-Eigenschaften in XFA-Formularen ändern//Edit locked PDF properties in ...

Level 1

Thank you radzmar, but YES, I tried to contact support,but it just kept send me in circles, and circles...I don`t have a `paid`subscription to support and therefore could not provide the information that would allow me to submit my question to support.  But thanks.

Level 1

I have been having this same issue.  Adobe's support structure is by far and away the most asinine setup I have ever seen.  JUST GIVE ME A DAMN DOWNLOAD FOR QUICK FIXES

Level 1

I agree, even with support its impossible to get the quick-fix...