Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Questions about LC Mobile App

Former Community Member

Hi ,

we are using the Adobe LC workbench to automate the business process and using the workspace to approve/reject the request;

we tried to use the Mobile App to approve/reject the requests. Now we can able to view the tasks with instruction and approve/reject buttons.But we are not able to view the PDF via mobile app.

I tried ADEP App (LC app for iphone) to test  and I couldnt able to view the PDF. will ADEP support to view the PDF or not? or is any idea to render the PDF in mobile app ?

and from one of the BLog  https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/adobe-digital-enterprise-platform/id392350888

Advance Thanks,

-Dhiyane

3 Replies

Former Community Member

From what I gather reading the description, it appears you still have to have a PDF viewer. Did you install reader on the phone?

Former Community Member

I had installed Adobe Reader in my iPhone. Do I need to install anything else?

The same PDF which rendered in the adobe Worksapce saved locally and tried to attach and open & view in Desktop and SmartPhone.

But the PDF is not opening in the SmartPhones But Other PDF's like payslip and others are working fine when i try to view in the phone.

Do you have any idea? about rendering or smartPhone problem?

Former Community Member

So even if you save the Rendered PDF, it won't open on the phone from a file?

I know that if you try to use Workspace in Chrome on a PC, the PDF does not display because Chrome by default uses it's own internal PDF viewer. You have to configure it to use Reader. Other PDFs will display, but the insternal viewer won't display form based PDFs. Maybe it is something similar.