Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Question about Warnings

Level 2

I'm pretty new to LiveCycle Designer, so please forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question.  Most of what I've learned about this program is from the help files and what I've read here online.  (thank you)  I'm trying to create a Purchase Order form that will flow onto two pages if necessary.  My question of imediate concern is that I'm getting a warning message that says  "Target version does not support the allow page breaks within content option for the current file type." 

Could someone please help me figure out what this means... what is the Target Version?   What kind of file type should I be using?

Thanks in advance?

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

The target version of your form can be set in the File ... Form Properties ... Defaults dialog, if you target an early version of Reader then you will get a warning message about functionality that you are using that has been introduced since that version of Reader.  If some

Bruce