Expand my Community achievements bar.

Put title on a table with header

Level 2

I have a table with its own header that repeats on every page with overflow. I want to put a title to that table, above the head and to display only once. Besides the title, can not be only at the end of a page, that is, if the header and the contents of the table jump to next page, the title should also jump.

Thanks

7 Replies

Level 4

Hi galev,

You can put your header and content of the table in master page so that it will reflect in all the next pages

of your form.

Hopes this will help you.

Thanks,

Debadas.

Level 2

Hello Debadas,

thanks for your answer but I can not do what you told me, because I have another table above dynamics. So I can not know the exact position title as the first table does not have a fixed size rows to put it in master pages.

If I'm wrong, correct me

Regards,

Former Community Member

You can put your header above the table using Text objects and then use the "Keep with Next" option so that it indicates that the header and the table cannot be separated.

Paul

Level 2

Hello pguerett,

thanks for your help, but did not work. I've done what you tell me and error (I guess) is generated by having a header table itself, add text object with the title refers not to that check "Keep with Next ". Moreover, on this table there is another dinamic table.

Attached is a picture.

titulo_error.JPG

Former Community Member

I woudl need to see what you have done ...can you send your form and a description of the issue to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I wll look at it tomorrow.

Paul

Level 2

Thanks Paul, I sent you an email

Level 2

The last email with answer by Paul:

"

The error log only shows that there are warnings. It looks like the version of Output server that is being used on teh SAP system is earlier than the one that I used. There is a target version you can set with your templates that dictates the level of PDF required. You have chosen one that is later than what your output server can provide hence a number of warnings appear  in the error.pdf file. I do know that the "Keep with Next" funcionality was introduced around version 8.2 (of th enormal product). I do not know if the SAP versions follwo the same structure or not. I am afraid that you will have to contact support to see if that functionality is present in your version. At least you know that it does work and that if you can get to the right level you know you will get the desired output."
Thanks Paul