Expand my Community achievements bar.

Pulling text from fields based on criteria

Level 1

So, I am somewhat new to Adobe LifeCycle designer. I am creating an order form that lists product with some prdouct information. Currently a customer can fill in a quantity under the quantity field and it will auto generate a subtotal and will add that value to the grandtotal.

The next thing that I have to do is create a final page that is the order form. This order form will be printed and mailed in. What I would like to do is automatically pull the products where the quantity is not equal to zero into those fields. I would like to pull the name, size, quantity and subtotal into a row in a table on the order form. So for each product that has a quantity it would have to start on a new line in the table.

ex. First row column one name is ItemNumber1, Second Row column one is ItemNumber2

I think i need a variable that will globally add a number every time one of the quantites is not blank and it uses a row in the table.

Anyone have any coding suggestions?

1 Reply

Level 10

Check this example from Niall, it shows how you can loop through a table and copy data to another one.

http://www.assuredynamics.com/index.php/portfolio/duplicating-table-data/