Expand my Community achievements bar.

Process stop working

Former Community Member

Hello every one,

I have a long-live process which was working fine few days ago and now it is stopped at the first step which is right after the user filled and completed the

form with the error below which supposed to route to the next person:

[10/12/09 14:09:45:086 CDT] 00000053 ExceptionUtil E   CNTR0020E: EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method

"doRequiresNew" on bean "BeanId(Adobe LiveCycle Main 8.2#adobe-dscf.jar#EjbTransactionCMTAdapter, null)". Exception data: com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: EventServiceContent : IDPSchedulerService_Worker-3Class name

EventServiceContent from package  not found.
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.DefaultMapper.realClass(DefaultMapper.java:49)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.MapperWrapper.realClass(MapperWrapper.java:26)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.XStream11XmlFriendlyMapper.realClass(XStream11XmlFriendlyMapper.java:23)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.MapperWrapper.realClass(MapperWrapper.java:26)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.ClassAliasingMapper.realClass(ClassAliasingMapper.java:72)

It is a long message with repeating of the "com.thoughworks.xtream..." so I just copy the few above for you to view. I even stoped and restart the WebSphere

App server but it is still not working. If anyone have any idea please advise.

Thanks you in advance,

Han Dao

0 Replies