Expand my Community achievements bar.

Process properties is missing. I need to set a varaible. Can you tell me what I am missing or doing wrong?

Level 2

I am trying to set up a universal process to create printed documents from data submitted via a watched folder.  The file arrives in the folder fine.  My process accepts the data the way it should but when I try to set the variables in the process from my xml input, I cannot.  The process properties says nothing selected.  The Set Value service is running.   We have a very abbreviated version of Live Cycle ES4 with only Forms and Output purchased.  Any suggestions or help with this would be appreciated.  One additional note:   I am not sure if this is an installation, configuration, or deployment issue.  I had this working in the evaluation copy, now in the abreviated purchased copy it is not.  We are new, I am tasked with converting old old jetforms to Live cycle.  Thank you.

4 Replies

Employee

Is it a problem with XPATH expression or workbench UI's properties tab?

Attach a screenshot of the problem.

Level 2

I can but it wouldn’t help much, when I click on the xpath mapping tool in the Execute task nothing happens.

Linda

Level 2

By the way Thank you for responding. I appreciate your help.

Linda

Level 2

Sachem, I want to thank you for your time and effort. I found a work around. Using the older get value in FormAugmenterService and the read application asset to convert those string values to document values I was able to resolve my issues. The printing issue was simply finding the correct combination of values for our printer network.

Once again, I thank you.

Linda