Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Process opening issue on workbench

Level 7

Hi,

I have installed workbench on my machine Windows 7. I am able to import applications and processes. Even i can checkin and check out processes. But when i click on process, i get error (screen shot) and workbench gets shut down.

I dont see swim lane on workbench.

Please let me knwo why i am getting this error. Do i need to install some patches for this. if so then what patch i need to install along with workbench.

workbench error.jpg

Regards

Sunil

9 Replies

Level 2

I had the same problem before on my windows 7 machine also.

I ended up having to upgrade to es2.5. To get this taken care of.

Level 7

Dear Bruce,

I am using  

Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES2

Version: 9.0.0.0.20091021.2.223388

but still facing the same issue.

Could you please tell me how to upgrade to any specific version. How did you resolve it.

Please Bruce help me on this.

Regards

Sunil

Level 2

You willl need to update your server and workstation to

Level 7

Dear Bruce,

Any other Alternative for this issue.

If i update my currect server to 9.5 version then there would be some licencing issue. Also many configuration and installation issue will arise.

Will it resolve issue if i update workbench to 9.5.0.0.20100908.1.247189???

Regards

Sunil

Level 2

The 9.5 upgrade onto a 9.0 system is just pretty much a patch just make sure you backup everything first.

I dont think that workbench 9.5 will work with a 9.0 server but you can engage adobe support to find out for sure.

Level 7

Bruce,

Could you please let me know the procedure to upgrade server as well as workbench. I am new to it.

Regards

Sunil

Level 2

You wil need to backup your db as well as your gds from your server. Then you can apply the 9.5 sp2 patch to your server. Once that is complete you can download the workbench for 9.5. You will need to remove workbench 9.0 from your client machines and then you will need to install workbench 9.5 on your machine.

Level 7

Dear Bruce,

how can i apply the 9.5 sp2 patch to my server?

regards

sunil

Level 2

your adobe support should be able to assist with this.

You may also want to consider es3 or Adep since it has been released now.