Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Process not sending encrypted pdf in email to my inbox

Level 2

Hi,

below are the steps which i created in process

I have a process where i am doing the following steps

step1:  I am generating random generated string  and the assigning to variable (eg: passwordtxt).

step2:  manually I am setting my email in setvalue( eg userEmail: example@something.com).

step3:  i am passing the password to the variable    like (/process_data/passwordEncryptOptionSpecObject/object/@documentOpenPassword  == passwordtxt)

step4:  used Encrypt PDF component and i ahve given the pdf as input and given send the documentOpenPassword as input to the component and output i have taken as document( docoutput)

step5:  taken Send With Document email component and given all the inputs required in attachements i ahve given docoutput variable

i am not getting th encrypted pdf to my email,   if i remove attachment in email component then i receive email working fine and

If i give pdf with out encryption i am getting pdf as attachment.

Note: if i remove Encrypt PDF component and just send the already encryted pdf i am recieving mail.

but i ahve to do the Encrypt in process and send the mail to inbox.

Please help me if i am doing worng or any steps i need to do in between step4 and step5: to get attachment.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies

Level 10

You actually posted in the wrong forum. This is only for Designer related issues. For your question, you may post it in Workbench forum.

May be the Encrypt step is not working. Did you check in the system log file for any errors? Also did you try recording the process and see if you are able to access the document after the encryption step.

Thanks

Srini

Former Community Member

I moved the discussion from Designer to Process Management