Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Problems with numeric values in the barcode

Former Community Member

Hi

I have a problem with the data from a numeric field, when it is encoded in the barcode the validation pattern seems to be ignored.

I have set the validation pattern of the numeric field to be

num{9999}

And when I enter a value like "0200" it is displayed in the form as "0200", which is correct.

BUT in the barcode the value is captured as "200", which i NOT what I want. I need all four characters to be in the barcode. Even when the first one i 0 (zero).

How can I do that?

Kirstine

3 Replies

Former Community Member

You need to set the Data pattern as well. You probably only set the Display pattern. The Display pattern only affects what is displayed on the screen. the Data pattern affects what is stored in the data file.

Paul

Former Community Member

Hi Paul

I guess I wasn't specific enough. I have set all the patterns to be exactly the same. (and not just the validation pattern)

Kirstine

Former Community Member

Can you send the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Please include a description of the issue in the email as the email and this forum are not tied together.

paul