Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Problems to download the VIRTUAL APPLIANCE of LiveCyle ES

Former Community Member

Hi,

I tried to download the VM offered at Download the Evaluation Virtual Appliance trial           of Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite Update... but the given user & password failed. In addition the FTP Help link just leads back to the main ES page ?!

Mailed to Adobe help : NO ANSWER SINCE 2 days !

Does anybody succededd with downloading the VM ?

Any hints are welcome.

snoopje

5 Replies

Level 4

I tested it from a Windows command prompt (using the Windows FTP client) and it does not work right now.  Adobe is closed this week but we will get this fixed next week.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

ftp eftp.adobe.com
Connected to eftp.adobe.com.
220-GlobalSCAPE Enhanced File Transfer Server (v. 5.0)
220-Welcome to eftp.adobe.com!
220 ###########################################################
User (eftp.adobe.com:(none)): lc-trial
331 Password required for lc-trial.
Password: livecycle
530 Not logged in.
Login failed.
ftp> quit
221 Service closing control connection.

Level 2

We are in the process of fixing the FTP site and will be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can contact me directly at dev_info@adobe.com if you have any other questions with regards to issues downloading this file.

Level 1

I had the the same problem. I couldn't download this file. I want to download by IDM, please help me! I want realy learn by me about Adobe LiveCycle. Thanks.

Level 7

Because of problems such as these, we have pulled the ES version of the appliance.

The ES2 version is now available.  It is much smaller (2 GB) and will work with VMware Workstation/Player/Server without requiring VM format conversion.

More here:

http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2009/11/livecycle_es2_-_evaluation_dow.html