Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Problem with submitting the data using table bound with WSDL data connection

Level 2

I'm facing the problem submitting the data using table bound with an array object using wsdl dataconnection.  First time i submit the form it's fine, if i re-submit the same form it appends the data in old array object. Suppose there is a table having two rows. First time when i submit the form i recieve two rows in array object. If i resubmitt the form i get 4 rows in the array object and again if i resubmit the same form i recieve 6 rows in array object. If i close the pdf form and reopen it then it works fine for first time receiving 2 rows in aray object as per the rows in table but again display the same behaviour while resubmitting the same form.

3 Replies

Level 10

Did you define the array object as a global variable? If so try resetting the array variable in event code where you submit the data to WSDL..

For example..

Price = new Array();

Thanks

Srini

Level 2

It's an array of Java Class. Like i have created a Java Class Emp. There is method saveEmp(Emp[] emp) as WSDL DataConnection. I have bound the Table on PDF form with parameter emp of saveEmp. when ever i submit the form, values in table row and column are copied to emp array object.

I think the problem is the bound data accumulated by Acrobat (for submitting the request to the web service) is not cleared from the data connection’s "request data buffer/queue" (to put it in simple terms).

it also doesn't work.

xfa.datasets.connectionData.WSDLConnectionName.remove();